Publisher Collective is the advertising network brand under the trading organisation Network N Ltd.
We’ve implemented Google Analytics based on Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
Network N Ltd and third-party vendors, including Google, will use this remarking information and data based on previous visits to our site to serve relevant messages across the web.
2. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Website including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to Network N Ltd, or permission has been granted by partners. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material (other than Content posted by you) without Network N Ltd’s express permission. You must not frame or link to the Website or any part of it without our permission. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the Website are owned by Network N Ltd or third party partners of Network N Ltd. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Network N Ltd or the relevant third party partner of Network N Ltd.
3. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). Network N Ltd may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, Network N Ltd does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
5. DISCLAIMER/LIABILITY: Use of the website is at your own risk. The website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) Network N Ltd. disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the website; and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the website (whether implied by statue, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non infringement, information accuracy, interoperability, quiet enjoyment and title are, as between Network N Ltd. and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of any user and/or account holder of the website and/or website service; any error, delay or failure in the transmission of any communication between users and/or account holders; any technical failure of the internet, the website; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the website or the website service. Your statutory rights are not affected. Network N Ltd. will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the website and/or the website service, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. Nothing in these terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Network N Ltd. for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
6. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Network N Ltd concerning your use of the Website supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Network N Ltd in relation to such matters. Network N Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded onto this Website following any changes constituting your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Network N Ltd. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of the Website and/or the Website Service. If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Network N Ltd.’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Network N Ltd in writing. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you and Network N Ltd.
7. CONTACT US: You can contact Us at our registered office: Circus Mews House, Circus Mews, Bath, BA1 2PW, England, UK. Email: [email protected].